|Prices good until||4/30/15||6/30/15||8/31/15||10/19/15||after 10/19/15|
|Sprint Triathlon (Ages 12+)||$80||$90||$100||$110||$120|
|Sprint Relay Tri (Ages 12+)||$100||$110||$120||$130||$140|
|Duathlon (Ages 12+)||$80||$90||$100||$110||$120|
|Duathlon Relay (Ages 12+)||$100||$110||$120||$130||$140|
|USAT 1-Day License (Triathlon & Duathlon only)
Triathlon $12 Relay $12/person Youth (17 & under) $10
- Male: Marcel Rinzler 1:05:24 (2013)
- Female: Michelle Genovese 1:21:50 (2014)
Friday, November 6
Saturday, November 7
Wrigley Stage (located at the bottom of Sumner, next to the fountain and the green pier) 7:30AM
Mandatory Course Talk:
There will be a mandatory course talk that all participants MUST attend. NO EXCEPTIONS! With so many athletes competing, we need to make sure every athlete is made aware of safety procedures and protocol out on the course.
- Saturday, November 7, 8:15am
Wrigley Stage (Located at the bottom of Sumner, next to the fountain and the green pier)
Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers in each division. Awards will also be given to the overall top male, female, and relay team finishers.
14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+. Participants may choose to race by weight class. Males must weigh 220 pounds or more (Clydesdale) and females must weigh 165 pounds or more (Athena) in order to compete in the weight classes.
Male, Female, Co-Ed
Interested in sponsoring Catalina Island Triathlon?
- Click here to download our Sponsorship Packages Form and Information
- Click here to download Vendor Expo & Goodie Bag Form and Information
- March 15, 2015 NEW Management for the Catalina Island Triathlon. In partnership with the Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce and Spectrum Sports Management Renegade Racing will be the new race management company for the Catalina Island Triathlon.
- April 10, 2015 Registration Opens NEW THIS YEAR, Renegade Racing introduces a Duathlon (run-bike-run) option and a 5K Run to the event.